Preparing for breastfeeding your baby can be super overwhelming for a pregnant mom-to-be. It’s completely new and kind of intimidating.
You probably have questions…
What if it doesn’t come naturally? What if it hurts? How am I supposed to know what to do? HOW exactly does it work?
Breastfeeding is such a unique and cool experience for a new mom. You should NOT have to go into it with fear and uncertainty.
You should be able to set yourself up for success and spend your first days of motherhood bonding with your baby (not stressing over whether or not you’re doing something right.)
The absolute BEST way to prepare for breastfeeding and pumping is by taking a little time to learn and understand the basics and FAQs of breastfeeding and pumping.
This class is the #1 way to do that.
Milkology is a fantastic class by a sweet Mama who just happens to be a Certified Lactation Educator. Let me tell you, she knows her stuff.
In an hour and a half, Stacey teaches you everything you need to know about breastfeeding. She uses fun videos to help you finally “get it” and gives her pro tips that are absolute must-knows for new moms.
Milkology offers 3 simple classes designed for moms planning all kinds of breastfeeding relationships with their babies. You can choose or combine any of the following classes:
- The Ultimate Breastfeeding Class
- The Ultimate Back to Work Pumping Class
- The Ultimate Exclusive Pumping Class
She even has a new class on how to maximize your breast milk output and pump MORE milk for your baby:
- Pump it Up!
Each class is interesting, engaging, and super helpful.
- Full of key info (and pro tips)
- Totally online and mobile-friendly
- Self-paced & done at HOME
- Non-Boring (even for dads who want to learn how to help)
- Available to you even AFTER you have your Baby
- Amazing Value (yes, please!)
Thousands of real-life pregnant and brand new moms have taken this class and just raved about it. It’s honestly one of the best things you can do to prepare for when Baby arrives.
In each class, you’ll learn specifics on how to make the best of your breastfeeding relationship with your baby.
You will fully understand how breastfeeding works with both your body, and your baby’s body, to comfort and nourish your little one.
And you’ll learn exactly how to accomplish your goals for breastfeeding, pumping, and storing up a supply.
Here’s a breakdown of what each course covers…
The Ultimate Breastfeeding Class:
- Common mistakes of breastfeeding
- Best breastfeeding positions (and HOW to do them)
- How to be sure Baby gets enough milk
- The best strategy for increasing milk supply
- Troubleshooting tips and tricks
- The Little Black Book of Breastfeeding Secrets
- More Bonuses & Helpful Printables
The Ultimate Back to Work Pumping Class:
- Maximizing milk output
- How to build a freezer stash on Maternity Leave
- Making a pumping plan with your employer
- How to get Baby to take a bottle
- Practical tips to transition back to work
- Bonus videos and pro pumping tips
The Ultimate Exclusive Pumping Class:
- Secrets to Exclusive Pumping
- Strategies for maximizing output
- How often and how long to pump
- Storing Breastmilk 101
- Troubleshooting Guide for Exclusive Pumpers
- Encouragement & pro tips
These classes are perfect for new moms or moms-to-be who want to be READY for breastfeeding and pumping.
As Stacey says,
Knowledge is Power
Breastfeeding and pumping should not be a thing for you to stress over when your baby arrives. These classes will give you the confidence you need to rock breastfeeding and pumping like a pro.
For more details on Milkology and testimonials from REAL mamas who recently took the classes:
Cross “learn how to breastfeed and pump” off of your pre-baby to-do list. Find the classes that are the best fit for you and prepare to breastfeed like a mom boss.
You’ll be sooo glad you did!